Here’s the spot for your Q’s & my A’s from individuals, print and social media during the official campaign period.
This will hopefully be a long list and that’s a good thing.
Representing residents means not only being ready-to-go on issues but listening closely and responding in a straight-forward manner.
Use the Contact tab above for your own questions or thoughts. Thanks!
Salmon Arm Observer Questions Follow this link for my Observer responses once they’re published
- Bio: Who I am & Why I’m running
- Q1: Does the city have a greater role to play in responding to homelessness, and what steps would you support the city taking?
- Q2: The City of Salmon Arm is a signatory to B.C.’s Climate Action Plan and, among other things, has supported related projects including a solar power feasibility study and the purchase of hybrid vehicles. Should the city be doing more or less to address climate change and why? Oct 5th
- Q3: What are your main goals in running for mayor/council? Oct 12th
Salmon Arm Chamber of Commerce
- “What are your 3 primary goals for the next 4 years and how are you going to achieve this” Oct 4th
- 21 Questions for Councillor Candidates
Shuswap Climate Action Questions
- SCAS posed four climate-related questions to all the candidates. Here’s the link to all the responses received so far. There are great insights across the range of responses so check them out!
Friday AM Questions:
See all responses at https://friam.ca/issues/friday-am_09-07-22-2.pdf Pages 20 – 23
- 1. Name/Occupation & recent photo
- 2. What do you contribute to the council table that should convince ratepayers to re-elect or elect you on Oct. 15?
- 3. Please list and briefly elaborate on three priorities